By booking a cleaning service, every client gives their consent to the below Terms:
- Ms Marie has specialized in providing domestic cleaning service.
- The current web-site serves as a guide to services provided and corresponding prices. The final and binding quote is given after an individual cleaning plan is prepared for every customer.
- Ms Marie has the right to make changes to the T&C, quotes given and price. All existing customers will be notified 14 days prior to changes take place. Customers have 14 days after notification to raise any disagreements or cancel their contract. After this period we will implement the changes to the existing customer.
- Payments could be made in advance or upon completion of the service. Acceptable options are cash, cheques, bank transfer and standing orders.
- For one-off and spring cleans, 40% deposit should be paid prior to commencing the clean. The remaining amount is due after the service completion.
- Our regular clean price is lower than One-off or spring clean rates with the understanding that you book our service for 4 or more consecutive visits within a two-month period.
- We require payment for the first two cleans to be made in advance on the day the cleaning service contract is signed by the client.
- The client has the right to cancel or reschedule the service agreed. For cancellations requested within less than 24 hours from the day scheduled for cleaning a £20 cancellation fee applies.
- If you would like to reschedule your cleaning, we would provide you with a new slot on a day and time that suits you. Please note that distributions are made on a first come first served basis.
- It is the client's responsibility to arrange access to their property. If property is inaccessible, or there is any obstruction for the cleaner to provide the service, full payment is due from the client.
- Clients have the opportunity to contact us if they have concerns with the quality of the cleaning service and ask for a re-clean. Please contact us within 24 hours of completion if you are not fully satisfied. All complains will be considered and our cleaners will return to the property free of charge if complaint is justified.
- In the event of damage or breakage, you must inform us as soon as possible but no later than 24 hours from the cleaner's visit. We would request that a proof is presented that our cleaner is responsible for the damage.
- All our cleaners are interviewed, trained and their references have been checked.
- Cleaning visit times are agreed upon signing the cleaning service contract. If unexpected event occurs with the cleaner allocated to your property, we will contact you as soon as possible and give you information of when to expect another cleaner.
- Cleaners are responsible to conduct only services detailed in the individual cleaning plan. Any additional service could be provided only after it has been agreed with us.